Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Argh!

Today marked my triumphant return to the Penn Hills YMCA. Everyone there is old and no one works out. I haven't been running in two weeks. I am a gross piece of shit. I ran three miles before I got distracted by an old woman who asked if I would help her grandson, present and aged approx. 11, "develop such a becoming physique". We fucked when I finished blushing.

I came home and jacked off a bunch before calling up Nick. He said he'd pick me up in 20...more like 45. While I waited, I watched some MTV. What a colossal waste of time. I decided that teenagers are awful. Nick came. His car is pretty gay and randomly has Florida license plates. We decided to get pizza in the South Side. We made fun of hipsters and talked about why I should transfer to Pitt. I saw a bus that reminded me of Spencer.

Speaking of which, plans are being set to have him come visit. Last time he made 200 bucks being a helpful civil servant "designing websites" for my aunt.


Jim called. We went to the Pirates game only to be shamed by Milwaukee and rained on for a while. Rick was there too. I would love baseball if it weren't so boring. Jim gave me the lowdown on what to expect from work tomorrow. Oh, I start work tomorrow. The three of us left early like true pIRATE fans. We got sandwiches and went to the Fruitloop. Rough night for cruising, btw. 

I came home, jacked off again and talked to Brendan. He's driving from SF to Boston in a couple weeks and plans to make a pit stop in Pittsburgh. He just got a $10,000 grant for grad school. How cool is that?  I want that.

Now, I smell bad and I'm in bed. I'm nervous and excited about work. I need to make mad money before September...by "mad money", I mean half of 950 times nine ($3,825) plus a little extra for food etc. 
Let's do it!




No comments:

Post a Comment